Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twilight


Ok..so I know I'm probably the LAST person in the free world to have read this book. I know it came out a while ago...but hey, at least I finally jumped on the 'Twilight' band wagon!
I just finished the final chapter of this book a few nights ago. It took me about 2 work shifts to finish it. And let me tell ya.....it was soooo hard to put down! I felt like I was almost having an affair with Edward Cullen myself! HAHA kidding....I've got my "Edward" already :)
The book is a love story about a girl named Bella and a vampire named Edward. The writer weaves an intricate blanket of emotions tying the two star-crossed lovers together; exposing only Bella's emotions to the reader. Two lovers who, living completely different lives, try exhaustingly to be together.
I can't go any further into detail for fear that I might give the story away! This one is definitely a page turner, and I am thirsting for more....I just got my hands on the sequel, "New Moon", and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

No comments: