Saturday, September 13, 2008

Steven Spieldberg's "Taken"



"Taken" by Steven Spieldberg is a mini series about a couple of families who come into contact with creatures from the great beyond. It stretches over several generations, starting out in 1947, weaving a web of events that intertwine them together, even though they are miles and miles apart from each other.

I just watched the first part of the series last night, and I must say, I'm already hooked. It was hard not to pop in the next dvd to continue the journey with the characters. My favorite character, so far, is Jacob Clarke. He is the son of Sally Clarke and a visitor who happened to wander onto her farm one day.

If you're into sci-fi, or outerspace, or aliens, this is definitely a good pick for you! It was recommended to me by my dad Dennis, in fact he gave my husband and I this dvd set, which I thought was so sweet!

No comments: