Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3.6.5: A Photo Is Worth 1000 Words

Ok, so I know this is not a new concept...taking a photo a day for an entire year. I got the idea from a blog I "stalk" which you can view here: http://www.girlmeetscamera.blogspot.com/. She is a photographer (and a very good one I might add) in Alabama, and last year she did a year in photos project that inspired me to do one myself.

I don't know if I will have the dedication, but there is only one way to find out. So, starting tomorrow, the first day of 2009, I am starting my own year in photos. I'm hoping that 2009 will help me find new inspiration for my ever developing love of photography. Now don't get the wrong impression....Im not looking to become a professional photographer or anything like that. I just love (and have ALWAYS loved) being behind the camera. It's my way of sharing what inspires me with my family and friends.

Now we will just have to see how many days I will actually stick to my goal.

No comments: